Some key points on the life of Elon Musk:
- In the year 1995, Elon Musk was rejected from the Netscape job.
- After establishing a Zip2 company he was forced out of the CEO position.
- Paypal was unsuccessful and he had a fatal crash in his Mclaren F1.
- He quits Paypal and launches SpaceX.
- SpaceX project fails and in the year 2009, Tesla goes bankrupt.
- He endures and finally launches a rocket
- Develops Tesla Model S
- Develops Tesla Model X
- Tesla’s stock becomes the most bought stock in history.
The journey to his Successful Career
A billionaire and a prime innovator, Elon Musk has developed various multi-million dollar companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Paypal. He also established the company called The Boring Company and helped to set off Neuralink and OpenAI. Musk is the richest person as of August 17, 2022. His estimated net worth is about US$266 billion.
The step towards Zip2 Corporation
Five years after 1990, Elon Musk’s contribution was to build the direction codes for Zip2. The prime purpose of the program was to develop city navigation for paper which would give all the routes with the help of a map. The Chicago Tribune and The New York Times also offered contracts for 307 million. After four years, Compaq purchased Zip2.
X.com and Paypal
After the profit of Zip2, Musk invested his financials to co-found X.com. After the company named Cofinity merged with X.com, musk renamed it as Paypal. The final share of Elon Musk in PayPal was about 160 million. It was when eBay purchased Paypal, that Musk’s fortune began to hit the ceiling. Musk bought the X.com name from Paypal in July 2017 claiming sentimental factors.
The “Mars Oasis” program was built after year 2000 to conduct research on the planet Mars. One of the interesting things is that he studied all things by himself and let the work build from scratch. Musk estimated all the financials to build a rocket after his trip to Moscow and eventually founded SpaceX. This let him to access his own machine and use his rockets.
As a tech enthusiast, Musk has always been a fan of electric vehicles. This made him fund the startup which was later renowned as Tesla Motors. After its successful initiation, the company generated significant wealth through IPO. In the coming year 2015, Tesla launched the Model X luxury SUV which became well known among the mass, and in 2017 it invented its best-selling model.
Innovations of Elon Musk
Hyperloop, AI and Neuralink
The “Hyperloop,” an innovation by Elon Musk that would promote commuting between cities at 700 miles per hour was unveiled in August 2013. Musk stated that the construction and operational readiness of the Hyperloop could take seven to ten years.
The research firm was established in late 2015, and its declared goal is to advance digital intelligence for the good of humanity. Musk was also said to be supporting a company named Neuralink in 2017, which will allow people to integrate their brain with the software. During a conversation in July 2019, he went into more detail about the business’s development and disclosed that its products will include a tiny chip that communicates to a smartphone through Bluetooth.
Everyday philosophy of Elon Musk that we can learn from his life.
- One of the important things we need to learn is that there is always tomorrow and that tomorrow is the day where all our pain shall vanish and we shall relinquish. A problem is a path towards a solution.
- Dreaming is only one layer, the other layer is working on it and achieving success. We have to work on our dream to manifest it in this reality.
- Our work should not belong to petty things. Our work should reflect the development of the future and make humanity a good place to live in.
- Work needs to be completed no matter whether it’s easy or difficult.
- A human can teach himself rocket science.